Eric J. Kollevoll
- Hofstra University 1988, BA Cum Laude, With High Honors
- Hofstra University - Dean's List 1985-1988
- Liberty Mutual - Insurance Sales Representative 1988-1995
- Liberty Mutual - Liberty Leader 1989-1995 NY Division
- Liberty Mutual - Senior Sales Representative 1992-1995
- Putnam Benefits & Insurance Agency - Business Owner & Founder 1995-2007
- President - Putnam County NY Chapter IIABNY 2002-2006
- Putnam County NY Chapter IIABNY - Legislative Liaison 2003-2006
- Kollevoll & Associates LLC - Business Owner & Founder 2009 to Present
- Princeton Regional Chamber of Commerce - Champion for Business Award Recipient 2013
- Princeton Regional Chamber of Commerce - Membership Ambassador 2011-2014
- Princeton Corridor Rotary - Friend of Rotary
- Borough of Pennington - Economic Development Commission Chair 2011-2017
- Pennington Business & Professional Association - Member, Donor & Advocate
- Pennington Business & Professional Association - Annual Holiday Walk Supporter
Kollevoll & Associates Volunteer Advocacy
- Friends of Hopewell Valley Open Space - Donor & Advocate
- Pennington Farmers Market - Donor & Advocate
- Pennington Borough Parks & Recreation - Volunteer & Advocate
- Hopewell Valley Arts Council - Member, Donor & Advocate
- Hopewell Valley Gridiron Club - Donor & Advocate
- Hopewell Valley Central High School Women's Volleyball - Parent Supporter
- Hopewell Valley Central High School Wrestling - Donor & Advocate
- Hopewell Valley Soccer Association - Annual Supporter
- Hopewell Valley YMCA - Donor & Advocate
- Dana Leigh Dimes BFF Scholarship Foundation - Donor & Advocate
- Friends 4 Friends Foundation - Annual Supporter
- Drew's Hope - Annual Supporter
- Pennington School - Parent, Donor & Advocate
- Pennington School Golf Classic - Annual Supporter
- Susquehanna University - Parent, Donor & Advocate
- Susquehanna University Women's Rugby Club - Parent Supporter, Donor & Advocate
Diana P. Kollevoll
- Princeton University 1986, AB Politics
- Chubb & Son Insurance Company Umbrella underwriter 1986-1988
- Chubb & Son Casualty Supervisor 1988-1990
- Chubb & Son Regional Casualty Manager AVP 1990-1997
- Chubb & Son Regional Marketing Manager/AVP 1997-1999
- President, VP, Sec. Westchester County NY Chapter of CPCU 1996-2000
- Board of Directors - Westchester County IIABNY 1999-2005
- Putnam Benefits & Insurance Agency - Business Partner 1999-2007
- Kollevoll & Associates LLC - Business Partner 2009 to Present
- Chartered Property and Casualty Underwriter (CPCU) Designee 1995
- Westchester CPCU Westchester Chapter President 1999-2000
- Joel S. Pollack New York State Young Agent of the Year award 2003
- Independent Insurance Agents of Westchester County NY Presidential Citation Award 2003
- Founder/Co-President of The Educated Zebra Foundation, Inc. 501(3)(c) Enhancing the educational experiences of students in underprivileged communities in Africa. www.educatedzebra.org
About Trusted Choice Agencies
Trusted Choice agencies are insurance and financial services firms whose access to multiple companies and commitment to quality service enable us to offer our clients competitive pricing, a broad choice of products, and unparalleled advocacy. As a Trusted Choice agency, we are dedicated to you and are committed to treating you as a person, not a policy. This commitment means we shall:
- Work with you to identify the insurance and financial services that are right for you, your family, or your business, and use our access to multiple companies to deliver those products.
- Guide you through the claims process for a prompt and fair resolution of your claim.
- Help solve problems related to your coverage or account.
- Explain the coverages and options available to you through our agency, at your request.
- Return your phone calls and emails promptly and respond to your requests in a timely manner.
- Provide 24/7 services for our customers, offering any or all of the following: emergency phone numbers, Internet account access, e-mail, and call center services.
- Use our experience and multiple company relationships to customize your coverage as needed.
- Commit our staff to continuing education so they may be more knowledgeable in serving you.
- Treat you with respect and courtesy.
- Conduct our business in an ethical manner.